Board of Education Meetings
Board of Education meetings are held at 6 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month in the library (unless otherwise noted). All Board meetings are open to the public.
If you would like to submit any public comments, please fill out this Google form by 4 p.m. the day of the meeting. Andrea Ryan, Board President, will read all submitted comments during the meeting.
If you are unavailable to view the meeting live, we will post video of the meeting on our YouTube channel.
If you have questions for the Board of Education, please email Angela Legault, Board Clerk, at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 (reorganization and regular meetings; livestreamed on YouTube)
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020 (audit committee meeting, 5:30 p.m.; livestreamed on YouTube)
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 (view the reduction in budget presentation; livestreamed on YouTube)
- Monday, Sept. 21 (special meeting)
- Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
- Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
- Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
- Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 (Budget Hearing)
- Thursday, June 3, 2021
Attending School Board Meetings
Community members are invited to attend Board of Education meetings to find out more about district programs and events. The meetings also offers a forum for discussion of district issues. Opportunities for public comment are scheduled at the beginning and end of each meeting.
Agendas are available by calling the Superintendent’s Office at (518) 273-1422.
Board of Education Members
The Green Island Union Free School District is governed by a five-member elected Board of Education. Each board member serves a three-year term.
- Andrea Ryan, President
- Don McManus, Vice President
- Beth Jones, Trustee
- Elijah Legault, Trustee
- Nancy McNulty, Trustee