COVID-19 Updates and Information
We will use this web page to share updates, information and resources for our families and community members. Any time-sensitive information will be shared via SchoolMessenger.
Recent Updates from the District
Procedures and Protocols
- Updated quarantine information and information from Albany County DOH regarding symptomatic household members
- MiFi hotspot application for those who do not have internet access
YMCA branch locations in the Capital Region are offering school-age child care for essential workers. Financial assistance is available for this care. Local school leaders are also working with the YMCA and other childcare providers to bring additional childcare options for emergency personnel to their school communities. To learn more and enroll in the YMCA school-age programs, please visit the YMCA website or call (518) 869-3500.
A Childs Place at Unity House
Essential workers needing child care for non-school-age children (birth to age five) can contact A Childs Place at Unity House or call (518) 271-6777.
Additional childcare resources in the Capital Region can also be found by contacting BrightsideUp (formerly the Capital District Child Care Council) or call (518) 426-7181.
- Green Island technology videos for parents
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act is distributing SNAP P-EBT cards to all families who qualify for free and reduced meals. Learn more.
- New York Novel Coronavirus Hotline: Call 1-888-364-3065 with questions or concerns about travel and symptoms. For more information and resources about COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home.
- Albany County Children’s Mental Health Division